Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I can draw too :)

Well before joining MySpace I was learning art from a freelance artist. I am amazed at what I learnt to do. Here are my achievements:

This I made probly last november, for an ambitious project which never happened.
It was something about a star-struck common man meeting a celebrity. I really liked
this one. I had studied tonnes of caricatures before making it. This was my first attempt at caricature-type cartoons.


I had started adding colour and then another project came up and we decided to keep
this one on a hold. funny. I think I'll finish it anyways, even if its all over.


This was a model in an oriflame booklet.


This was my first attempt at making a portrait. I wish I had the original photo
of the guy now. wud have posted it here. I was thrilled when I finished this.
What wonders practise can do. Made me feel skilled.

No comments: